Wednesday, February 9, 2011

An Ode to CostCo

Stop stopping in front of me tiny old asian women!  I don't want to crash into you and hurt you!

***

Today I escaped from work for a scoop of ice cream during the lunch break.  At the ice cream parlor (which also had gelato...what's Italian for "parlor?"), there was an old school Ms PacMan table-top arcade game!  25 cents a go and I was a very happy Janae.

***

Is it redundant that my cat likes to sleep between my legs...or just exceedingly apt?

***

I think I get to sleep in tomorrow.  Yay!

***

Videos I posted this evening in FB:





BTW... 

Last week I went for a bike (read: motorcycle) ride out to the ocean.  I stopped half way and made a video in the woods...  I'll upload it eventually and you can all pretend you're here!






No comments:

Post a Comment