I just spent more than 10 minutes on this one, so I've decided to make it my post. A little lighter fare after yesterday...
What other questions should be on here?
Three jobs I've had in my life:
1. Food stuff/Casino/Chocolate Shop
2. Car Parts Factory/Security/Telemarketing/Cust Serv/Tech Support
Three places I have lived:
1. Missouri - Jeff City, New Court Village, LaBelle, Imperial, Columbia, Independence, Kansas City
2. California - San Jose (x 2), Boulder Creek, Oakland, San Jose, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale
(that's all of em)
Three favorite drinks:
1. Milk (Skim)
2. Juice (Orange or Apple)
3. Mixed Drinks (Dirty Martini, Margarita, Tequila Sunrise, Manhattan, etc) But I hate Vermouth!
Three TV shows I watch:
1. Daily Show / Colbert Report
2. Family Guy / South Park / American Dad / King of the Hill / Futurama...
3. Community / Modern Family / 30 Rock
(I think I like the funny stuff)
Three favorite places I have been:
1. Kona, Hawaii
2. Dachau, Germany
3. Muir Woods, California
Three of my favorite foods:
1. SOS / Cream-chipped beef
2. Little Stuffed Pastas in non-tomato sauces w/ mushrooms & garlic bread
3. Most any fresh produce from the farmer's market
4. Brownies or Choc Chip Cookies with Milk! (no nuts)
(needed 4, sorry)
Three things I'm looking forward to:
1. Getting my license to be a real doctor
2. Making my own success
3. Moving into my own place w/ a better car
Three things that are in my car right now:
1. Eucalyptus (the florist kind that actually smells good)
2. Req'd bag o' trash with handle looped around stick shift
3. Gum, a shirt, a jewelry-type box, a plate or bowl, a box of tissues, a jacket, laundry stuff...
Three things that I did today:
1. Worked with some great patients, did 2 massages and got my first tip!
2. Got water and gassed up the car
3. Fixed the damned router (factory reset plus firmware upgrade)
Three things I'd like to do before I die:
1. Write a book about myself (I'm THAT interesting, HAHAHAHAHAhahahaha)
2. Learn to speak Spanish, damn it!
3. Save someone's life